Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chloe: Blogging at Last? Coming Together: At Last!

Naughty Naughty Chloe! Kind of started and abandoned my blog for a bit. Some that know me, know my job satisfaction is low - I took the safe route and got a secure job. While paying the bills,
I regret my haste to not pursue my passion. I finally decided to remedy this and get my English degree. So I will be consumed with classes and work, but at this late time in January resolve to find whatever snippets of time to do what I love, which is write. And read.
So many juicy words out there. I am waiting with bated breath for my author copy of Coming Together: At Last so I can turn the lights low and snuggle into a warm bath of sex, love and diversity. Passion for civil rights..Passion for eachother. Perfect.

No comments:

Followers