Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The ""You are a Great Read Award"

Well I was away this weekend, then scrambling madly to do updates since "Demon of Desire" went live yesterday. In the midst of the excitement, I was honoured (yes that's Canadian spelling ho ho) with the "You are a great Read Award" by the profound passionate pen of Jude Mason (I am using Canadian spelling for my fellow Canadian author).
Oh, the blushes!
Thank you Jude!
So I will do the required top ten list, with my favourite (spelling again!)
Indian dishes...

1. Butter Chicken (just think about the name...yum)
2. Malai Kofta (cream sauce, nut and veggie dumplings)
3. Chicken Tikka (arrives simmering on a metal plate)
4. Matter paneer (spicy tomato based peas and cheese)
5. Curry Beef (spicy fragrant beef)
6. Curry Goat (the only time I have eaten goat...)
7. Aloo Gobi (spicy potatoes and cauliflower)
8. Curry chicken (spicy chicken)
9. naan bread (not techniquely a dish but very necessary to scoop up sauces)
10. Pulao rice (same function as naan bread)

And now, I get to bestow this honour on ten others as the gracious recipient of it...

Brenna Lyons, Leigh Ellwood, Marie Rochelle, Stephanie Morris, Jae Knight, Bridget Midway,C. Sanchez-Garcia, Robin Glasser, Crymsyn Hart

Please note, you can click on these author's names to get to at least one of their internet dwellings (some have multiple ones) I know you will want to check out their sites and writing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award, Chloe! I'm following your blog, now, so I can keep up with you!

*G*

~ Jenna

Chloe Waits said...

Thanks Jenna!
:)Chloe

Followers