Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dark Diva Reviews Flesh for Fantasy


I was delighted to receive a review at the awesome site of Dark Diva Reviews. All the Divas are superfriendly, and I love hanging out there finding out about the latest books. Here's what reviewer Deb said about Flesh for Fantasy

Deb's Review
: "First off, I have to say that Flesh for Fantasy by Chloe Waits gives the reader a spell binding look into a woman’s desire to find herself and really live one moment at a time; to let herself be free to explore. The feel of this book is pleasurable and heartwarming. The question is, will Cynthia and Mark have a happy ending? Or will Cynthia never be able to truly let her inner passions free?

Cynthia's character intrigues me to a point I often found myself wondering what made her make the choice in her first job. I found myself rooting for her to overcome and succeed. Every woman has her own passions; I am glad she found what she needed.

Mark is an enigma. I really did not get too much from his character, but there is enough to make this story work. What he brings to Cynthia's world rocks!

I couldn’t find one thing I did not like about this book; it has strong first and second level characters and a plotline that will hold any reader’s interest. I also found a little trickery in this story as well. All I can say about this without giving it away is pay attention to the characters.

If you are looking for a hot, yet sweet, short read, then Flesh for Fantasy by Chloe Waits is a must have for your book collection. I am certainly glad I gave it a try."

Rated 4 ½ Delightful Divas by Deb!


Thanks so much Deb for reviewing my work! DDR is doing a book draw over there to win a copy, all you have to do to enter is comment by March 1st:

http://ddrreviews.blogspot.com/2010/02/red-carpet-day-chloe-waits.html



No comments:

Followers