Friday, June 15, 2012

Secret Cravings Publishing here I come!

I was just whinging away recently about not writing for a long protracted time due to juggling school and work (and exhaustion!) until finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...or in this case, the light at the end of my English degree...and being able to pick up my various projects at last.

After a frenzy of writing and polishing, I got a few projects finished and sent out, and I am utterly delighted to be joining the Secret Cravings Publishing family. I have two stories contracted out, Donovan's Blues, and Irish Magic, that will be available in the near future.

In the meantime, if you want to check them out, here is the link to Secret Cravings Publishing. As for me, I am still busy writing away, and waiting excitedly for these upcoming releases...!



No comments:

Followers