Sunday, February 21, 2010

My First Review for Flesh for Fantasy!


WOOT! Here is my first review for Flesh for Fantasy.


Review for Flesh for Fantasy,

Reviewed by Erotic Romance Author Keta Diablo:

"A lot of story is packed into the short Flesh for Fantasy. The characterization and plot pulled me in from page one and kept me turning the pages until the end.

Cynthia is at a crossroads in her life, going through a divorce, disillusioned with love and mistrustful of men. To assist with her college expenses she takes a job for a Fantasy sex line and forces herself to engage in talk-dirty-to-me lingo to pay her rent under the pseudonym of Cheyenne. A mysterious man named Mark soon becomes her regular customer in the phone sex department. Rather than using his fifteen minutes for his own sexual gratification, he’s intent on finding out more about Cheyenne and her wildest sexual fantasies.

The story was sizzling hot and well written. I loved how the relationship developed over a period of time through phone sex – a unique twist. Mark is a character you come to admire, and I found myself silently telling Cynthia (Cheyenne) to trust him.

Kudos Ms. Waits! You delivered hot sex, a great plot and admirable characters to boot. I give Flesh for Fantasy 4.5 stars!"

Keta Diablo


BUY LINK FOR FLESH FOR FANTASY

2 comments:

Elise Hepner said...

Yay!!! That's a great review!

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

Congrats on the great review!! ;)

Followers