Okay I think my lying, um, creative skills are good because I did fool you guys!
Answers 2 and 4 are true.
Number one was not fair, because some of you know I live in Toronto. The lie was I didn't wear snowshoes to get to school growing up (except during winter.)
A lot of you thought I swallowed my ring. I guess rumors of my clumsy ways had you fooled. lol
My husband proposed in Central Park when we vacationed there, and proposed during a picnic. Thank goodness he kept the ring in his pocket until he was ready.
Now do you want to learn more truths about me? No? C'mon, sure you do. It's a bunch of fun facts,
Chloe Waits: Coles Notes Edition at Whipped Cream Reviews
I will be blogging all this week at WC. Talking about writing, fantasies and more...including a bookdraw for a free copy of Flesh for Fantasy. Just drop by and learn how to win!
- Guest Tierney O'Malley ~ Crazy Questions and New R...
- Guest Jeanne St James -"Banged Up Excerpt"!
- Guest Jenika Snow Interview and Excerpt
- Guest Jeanne St James- Rip Cord and "Crazy Questio...
- Win Flesh for Fantasy over at Wicked Thorn and Ros...
- Chloe Celebrates: Ginger Men
- Guest Elise Hepner's College Trouble and "Crazy Qu...
- Liar Answers and blogging at Whipped Cream this we...
- Jeanne St. James' Newest Release: Double Dare!
- Bald Faced Liar, I mean "Creative Writer" Blogger ...
- Flesh for Fantasy Review at Book Junkie
- Reviews for Flesh for Fantasy at Ebook Addict
- Reviews for Elise Hepner's Check Out and Sex Tool
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2009 (18)